Tuesday, August 19, 2008

All about me...and a little about Barret!

This weekend was so much fun! First we put the house on the market! Whooo Hooo...say a little prayer please. Then Anne, Brian and Bert arrived for a crazy weekend of wedding fun. I have to admit I have never been a great fan of bridal showers, but I had so so so much fun at mine. It could have been that it looked like Christmas at Mount Airy when I walked in the room, but I really think it was because of great friends and family all together for 2 hours! Pam and Melissa outdid themselves. There was great food, a beautiful cake that Melissa's sister-in-law made and some fun non cheesy bridal shower games. I really have never laughed so hard in my life! Then it was home again to unload all the beautiful & wonderful gifts (thank you everyone), a quick nap and then we were out again! Caroline, Hobert, Gibson and Burlee hosted an evening of fun! Again the food was wonderful, the mojitos were delicious, the keg was kicked (sign of a good time) and again family and friends were there to share! Barret and I are so lucky to have such great friends and family who support and love us! Only 53 more days until the BIG day!!!

No comments: