Monday, August 6, 2007

quick catch up

I know it has been a while since I have written so I just wanted to do a quick catch up on what is going on in this here life. So in the past 21 days (yikes!) I have: joined the Junior League (something I never thought I would do, but I have done it), babysat for a couple of different families, travelled to Bald Head Island with the bridesmaids from Laura's wedding, gone to the movies, met a movie star, slept with a doberman on my chest and a boxer at my feet in a 5,000 sq ft house that wasn't mine, hosed down 26 alpacas when the weather was too hot for them, swam in a pool at midnight with Melissa, taught a few dogs how to behave, setup a fish tank with Barret, watched the Nora Roberts made for TV movie marathon on Lifetime, made plans to go to the Dominican Republic, cried when the bridge fell because that is my worst fear and why I always put the window down going over a bridge, went to a funeral of someone I admired, got jealous that my sister in law got a Dyson, watched my front porch being ripped off and a new one start, worked, slept, finished my allergy shot building and now am at maintenance for the next 5 years, played with an iPhone, voted for Pasha in "So you think you can dance" and I think that might be it. I have a few pictures from last week that I will post soon!

No comments: