Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's me...it really is me


Ok so my boss got this really cool book the other day from J Jill called "Fortune-Telling Birthday Book". This book has got me figured out.

For my birthday December 3rd (ahem) it says:


"You are idealistic and impatient and judge hastily. Although you plan many things, you tire quickly and drop them before completion. You have a clear, bright mind and are very adaptable. You are kind, affectionate, and charitable, and have many real friendships."


It's me!!! The kind, affectionate, one foot stomper, impatient planner who never gets anything done!!! Oh yeah and i got me some real friends...no imaginary friends I would be impatient waiting for them to show up all day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm your friend! Love you. Call you back some time when I get a chance to sit down. Been a busy week.

xx
jte

kitty said...

speaking of imaginary ... i had this dream last night that you played for the steelers! it was your job to throw passes from the sideline. we were all watching and geoff was there and was really pissed because you had two chances and you didn't complete either one of them (although i was really impressed at how far you threw them ... i had no idea you had such guns!). so geoff yelled at you and then we all got mad at him because he made you cry. so as revenge, i started talking about mayonnaise and how i was craving a big triple decker all mayo sandwich and made him puke!
love you mary!

Mary Montague said...

hahahahahaha that is great! I would look good in black and gold, and geoff would make me cry, and T would cry for me :)

Anonymous said...

#1 she was throwing them underhand
#2 she was throwing it to the other team