Tuesday, June 12, 2007

2 Down 2 To Go






I think that Barret and I have been invited to all the weddings this summer. We went to one in Norfolk where Barret was a groomsman. This weekend I was a bridesmaid for Sweet Caroline's. In a couple of weeks we are actually going to be able to sit next to each other for a wedding...well us and 600 other people!! in Edenton, NC. And last but not least I will be a bridesmaid again for Laura Lou in the Neck! Then I think that I have a lull from September until Decemember 24th because that is the offical opening day of engagements. Then it starts again. I posted a picture of what I did with my hair, and I really liked it. Of course I straightned it and then Sarah twisted it all up in the back and curled the ends. Mom took pictures of it just for my blog...right. Anyway the wedding was beautiful. I caught up with old friend who I had not seen since High School and managed to drink Jack and Ginger on an empty stomach and come out just fine in the morning. Unlike some people who I will not mention here. I have to tell you, it is a really strange feeling having someone you have known so much of your life have a new last name in just a few minutes. Anyway, I am thinking about dying my hair dark brown after the summer is over...?

No comments: